How To Order
You can order in two ways:
Through our online store. This is available using ready-made embroidered barong fabrics posted on our online store. You can also customize your own barong through our Create Your Own Barong Program. Once you have your system-generated order number, you will automatically receive a notification from us every time we update your order status in our system.
Through our customer support. This is ideal for highly customized orders that cannot be addressed by the solutions available on our online store. A formal quote with specific product details and timeline will be provided to you as well as an electronic invoice that will allow you to confirm your order and pay using an available payment method. Once you have your system-generated order number, you will automatically receive a notification from us every time we update your order status in our system.
The following are the specifications that you have to establish to place an order:
- Type of Barong - Classic barong or coat barong
- Fabric - Please be reminded that the usual width of piña, piña-silk, or abaca fabric is between 28-30 inches so the maximum barong chest, waist, or hip measurement (circumference) it can accommodate is between 52-56 inches only including allowances. In case the barong that you are ordering has a circumference that exceeds the minimum allowable measurement (52 inches), please contact us first to check if there's an available piña, piña-silk, or abaca fabric that can accommodate a circumference of up to 56 inches. For a barong with a circumference of more than 56 inches, you can consider cocoon or jusi fabric.
- Design Style - Pechera, raya, etc..
- Pattern - You can choose from the selection that we'll provide you or you can have the pattern customized if you have a specific theme or concept.
- Construction Style - Collar, center front, cuff, and button
- Measurement - Please follow the requirements on our list.
We can already give you a quick quote when numbers 1, 2, and 3 are established.