Our custom tailoring remains one of the best in custom barong tailoring. In place of getting yourself measured on-site, we’ve made getting measured easy without needing a tailor. Anyone in your household or a friend can take your measurements by following our instructions. Note that there are considerable differences in how people execute measurement instructions. For this reason, we require photos to validate measurements. Below are the sets of photos that we need from you to guarantee a perfect fit.
1. Photos of Your Body Measurements. Each photo must show the tape measure with visible end-to-end measurement figures. Please follow our body measurement instructions.
2. Photos of You Wearing a Dress Shirt (Full Body). Wear your favorite dress shirt (or any long sleeve shirt /polo shirt) untucked with a buttoned collar and have your front, rear, and side photos taken.
3. Photos of Your Dress Shirt’s Measurements. Lay your shirt flat and measure following our dress shirt measurement instructions. Each photo must show the tape measure with visible end-to-end measurement figures.
The measurements must be clear and readable, so please double-check your photos before sending them to us.
Our products have unique characteristics, and making them takes time, particularly hand-embroidered pieces. Therefore, it's vitally important that you provide us with complete measurement photos that follow our instructions and how they are illustrated to reduce the likelihood of us not getting the proper fit.
Please use WeTransfer to send your photos, files, or folders of up to 2GB directly from your pc or mobile device to email@example.com.
We Carefully Review the Measurements
We don't just add room for ease to the measurements that a customer provides. We conduct a series of assessments to derive the final measurements. In addition to the body measurements, we request photos of you in your favorite dress shirt for us to be able to examine the way it hangs on your body. The shirt measurements will be used to calculate the necessary adjustments. Rest assured that you're getting the best tailor-made barong from us.
A fitting sample is a garment that we make using the measurements that we derive from the measurements that a customer provides. This is to collect measurement data that will be used in adjusting the pattern before the cutting stage.
We provide a complimentary fitting sample for the following:
1. A piece made of piña
2. A piece with complex thread work
3. Classic barong with a different cut
4. Coat barong
5. An order that meets certain conditions
As a complimentary item, the fitting sample has NO additional cost EXCEPT for the shipping cost if the shipping address is overseas. The overseas shipping cost ranges from USD 18-120, CAD 24-150, AUD 26-158, GBP 15-88, or EUR 17-105 depending on the quantity and country of destination. You don't need to send the fitting sample back to us. We'll just request you to provide feedback and pictures with the fitting sample. We’ll take care of the adjustments if necessary.
Fitting is OPTIONAL when you order a piece that isn't included in the list of products with a complimentary fitting sample. Should you avail of this option, an additional cost of PHP 890.00 (around USD 16; CAD 21; AUD 23; GBP 13; EUR 16) per fitting sample will be charged to your account. If your shipping address is overseas, the cost of the express shipping will be charged to your account as well.