A stunning barong should conform to your shape and should not sit too close or too far to the body. The perfect fit should be comfortable with just the right amount of room to let you breathe. By wearing a barong that fits you properly, you will be miles ahead of most men.
We carefully assess each client’s measurement to guarantee a perfect fit. In order to do that, we require the following set of photos:
1. Photo of each relevant body part with the tape measure showing the measurement. Please follow our body measurement instructions.
2. Full body photos wearing an untucked dress shirt (long sleeve button up or down) with a buttoned collar - front, rear, side.
3. Photos of the shirt (used in number two) lying on a flat surface with the tape measure showing each measurement. Please refer to our dress shirt measurement instructions and follow the black arrows shown in the illustrations.
It is of vital importance that the measurement figures are clear and readable so please double check your photos before sending to us.
If you've provided all the required measurement figures and reference photos and your barong ended up not fitting well, we can alter it for FREE and if alteration is not possible to correct the fit, we'll replace it with a new one. Please take note as well that our products have unique characteristics and producing them takes a significant amount of time particularly those that are hand-embroidered. Therefore, it's vitally important that you provide us with complete measurement figures and photos that follow our instructions and the manner they are illustrated to lessen the likelihood of us not meeting the perfect fit. If the figures and photos you've submitted are incomplete or not aligned with our instructions, we'll let you know so you'll have the opportunity to correct and complete them.
We are not responsible for any incorrect measurement if the following are not addressed properly:
1. Missing a set of required photos
2. Incomplete measurement figures and photos
3. Photos not aligned with our instructions and illustrations
If you are ordering via our online store, please upload your photos to Dropbox or Google Drive with appropriate sharing permission and provide the URL on your order form or send the photos directly to email@example.com with the subject line “Measurement Photos <Order No.>.” E.g. Measurement Photos 1234.
If you are ordering manually with a quotation, please send the measurement link or photos directly to your customer service advisor or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.